We use a reliable courier to send each product to you. If the product you ordered is in stock, you should receive your parcel within 5-7 working days. If we are out of stock, we will let you know when the product is ready to be shipped after a few days.
Please take note of the following:
1. Flat rate of R150 applies to all major cities. Deliveries in Durban are free.
2. If you need an urgent delivery please contact us directly (details below).
3. You'll receive your tracking number and ETA via email.
4. All orders are sent by private courier.
5. Delivery services are door-to-door, no PO Boxes.
6. All orders placed before 12:00 P.M. will be processed the same business day. All orders placed after this time will be processed the following business day.
7. If you want to order a product to be shipped Internationally, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote and we will try our best to get it to where you are.
8. Our courier company will contact you to confirm your parcel is on its way to you. They will try a few times to deliver it to you. If not, then the parcel will come back to us and we will contact you again.
COLLECTING FROM A STORE
Once we have processed your order, we will contact you to find out which one of our stores you would like to collect your purchase from. Please bring along proof of identification and a printout of your order confirmation.